HYBRID/DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMS
AT YMCA CAMP INGERSOLL
While we are still in the process of designing this program, we do have some basic information which will set the foundation of the program moving forward. Please continue to check back for updates. Thanks for your understanding!
- Families will be able to register for the full day program (8:30am - 4pm) by the day.
- Our full day program will be open to all families but we are not guaranteeing that full time, distance learning children, will be in isolated groups if they do sign up.
- If possible, we will try to group full time distance learning children together, within our full day program. If families register together (at least 10 children) we will be able to create isolated groups for them.
- The cost will be $50 per day, per child. We believe we will need, on average, at least 20 children per day to run the program. A $10/day deposit will be required at time of registration.
- The program will resemble a basic camp day: swimming, one special a day, counselor run activities, and time for distance learning work and support.
- All groups will be coed. We believe we will group by age/grade, or possibly, families who register together.
- Subway lunches will be available to order by the day, upon registration. Please be sure that your Subway option dates match your camp option dates.
- Every child is required, by the state, to have a current physical on file at camp (within the last three years).
- We believe we will be able to run our program through October. Registration for October will be available by mid-September.
***We will continue to update this daily as we have more information. Check out our FB page for the latest news and details***